19 February 2011

Baby, it's cold outside

19 February 2011
 Actually it wasn't that cold. Last weekend, my church family and I took a trip to Prescott. In years past when I went on those retreats it was freezing. Expect, this year, it was beautiful, cool and bearable. Thankfully, I didn't need to pull out the snow coat for my last winter camp. Although, the long sleeved shirt and wearing socked with my toms came in handy. When dressing for colder weather keep the colors simple while adding pieces with patterns. Take note of how the pink shirt goes with all the other colors; blue, grey, yellow. A simple color like this one can pull all sorts of other colors into a outfit and be helpful when adding floral sunglasses. By the way I got the shirt for only five dollars! Who knew winter clothes could be so cheap? Well winter in Arizona.
Outfit breakdown: Jeans-Kohl's Shirt-Old Navy Gloves-Target Scarf-Target Shoes- Toms Coat-Forever 21 Shades- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10