11 February 2011

Cupid's Closet

11 February 2011
My favorite part of Valentine's day, without a doubt, is the clothes. No, not the candy, the roses, or even the presents; it's the clothes. The cutest part of being apart of a couple is looking great with your other half. I mean I won't date a guy if I don't like the way he dresses. When a boy and girl look cute together and their styles work with each other it's what I like to call a love match. With the big day just around the corner I've taken more and more note to couples and their style. I've developed a crush on these famous couples and their clothes. Have fun lovers when pairing pink dresses with your guy's sense of style.
In order clockwise: Alexa Chung&Alex Turner, Freida Pinto&Dev Patel, Whitney Port& Ben Nemtin, Charlotte Kemp Muhl&Sean Lennon. All credit to Teen Vogue February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10