25 February 2011

Copy Cat

25 February 2011
Yesterday morning I decided to wear jeans and a t-shirt to school for the first time in a long time. After I had gotten ready I was surprised with all the extra time I had because I was just plain and simple that day. So with this new free time I decided I would blog a little and proceeded to my tumblr to look at some one my favorite fashion bloggers. At the moment, my favorite is Kendi Everyday. She is incredible and takes the most simple pieces into some of the most beautiful outfits I've ever seen. While I was searching for her on tumblr I found this really cute skirt combo that made me think, "hey I could do that!" With the little ten minutes that I had left I tore open my closet and got to work. I felt cute at school that day while knowing that my outfit almost made me late for my first class. Ironically at lunch yesterday my best friend called me a copy cat. In fashion, if the weather is at the strange transition from winter to spring go with the skirt. However, my only rule is until spring tights must accompany the skirt. The best part of Kendi Everyday is that she pairs eye popping colored tights with skirts.  I guess I really am a copy cat and the tshirts&jeans will just have to wait for another day.





Outfit Breakdown: Tights-Walmart Heels- Charottele Russe Skirt- Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10