08 February 2011

Strange Obsessions

08 February 2011
I'm going to let you in on something. I'm a tad bit obsessed with frozen yogurt. Oh that was completely obvious? Good. I might as well sign myself up for the new HGTV show and star in my very own episode of Strange Obsessions. Nevertheless, I love frozen yogurt over any other dessert. Even red velvet cupcakes, yes cupcakes. I am very fortunate that I've got a couple places where I live that I adore.
1. Yodipity
2. Yogurt-Land
3. Mogo Yogurt
4. Ocean Blue
5. Yogurtini
6. Golden Spoon
7. Mesa Frozen Yogurt
In that order. I have a strict, requirement list for any Fo Yo establishment to make it in my life. It comes down to three main points: Self serve, wide range of flavors, and various toppings.
On many trips to get a cup of fo yo, I've come up with some pretty weird combos but here's are some of my favorites...

Chocolate and cherry swirled with chocolate chips and brownie bites
Pomegranate flavor with Carmel chips and blueberries Coffee and Cheesecake swirled with wafers, marshmallows, blueberries, cheesecake bites, and buttercups

Whether it's cherry, chocolate, or cheesecake if it's frozen yogurt I'll eat it. Unless, if the flavor cake batter, that's just icky. I'll continually be on the hunt for better, sweeter places to eat my favorite dessert. I'm always excited when I get a small cup and fill it with how ever many flavors and toppings I want. Just as Yodipity states, "it's frozen yogurt yo way." Life isn't so hard when you've got frozen yogurt in your hand. Like I always say It's all about faith, fashion, and frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10