30 April 2011

Senior citizen

30 April 2011
One of the traditions of being a senior is taking senior photos and mine are finally in. Even though, I got lost on the way to the shoot, got my first speeding ticket, and was an hour late; it was totally worth it. Susie, my photographer, is a close family friend and she did a fabulous job on my photos. She made the shoot fun and special. Susie even stop a little girl riding by on her bike and asked if we could use it for my pictures. Senior year is fabulous.



Outfit Breakdown
First outfit: dress- Forever 21  jacket-borrowed
Second outfit: blazer and dress- Kohls
Third outfit: necklace-Tiffanys  shirt-Kohls
Fourth outfit: shirt-Forever 21  cardigan-Target  jeans-Kohls  flats-Payless
Fifth outfit: Skirt- Forever21  YBK shirt- school  belt-Kohls  shoes-Charlotte Russe  flower-Forever 21
Other: boots-Charlotte Russe  longboard-Amazon  bike-borrowed 

1 comment:

09 10