01 April 2011

Oh you know the usual

01 April 2011
I've been noticing an odd trend that's occurring in my day to day life. Nothing is changing. Yes, I am a senior and graduating and those two facts should mean that my world is constantly moving at changing, fast pace. Looking past these two reasons my world is in a weird standstill where everything in my life is the same. I really noticed this while at my mom's rehearsal dinner; whenever, one of her friends asked about my life it went something along the lines of...
"Whats new, Melanie?"
"Well I'm going to Colorado for college."
"Yeah I know"
"Uhh I found my prom dress."
"Yup I already saw it."
"Um..well...I tripped walking to the class the other day."
"What else is new?"
It's just been the same old same old lately and not that I'm complaining but this trend has carried over to my closest. I haven't been buying any new clothes for the past couple weeks and because of this I rely on my usual go to outfit. Strips and skirts are perfect for the normal, mundane day. As well as it's cute and casual. I thought it was very fitting to take photos of this outfit at the place I eat at everyday and bring along my H&M bag that I wear to school all the time. It's crazy to know my world is constantly changing but most aspects stay the same.



My love for ice cream will most likely never change.


This is the face I make when my sandwich order takes too long.

Yes, I would eat at place sells Naked Juice. Not much changes.
Outfit Breakdown: shirt-Forever 21 skirt- thrift store belt- JCPenny shoes- Payless bag- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10