20 April 2011

When they know you by name it's time to get a punch card

20 April 2011
It's like a game; the hunt to find new frozen yogurt places. Recently, I've found two recently opened establishments and they are delicious. Actually, they may bet some of my old favorites for the top spot. First, let me introduce you to Yogurt Kingdom.
Yogurt Kingdom has 14 delicious, unique flavors and a wide variety of toppings. So much so, that I went a little crazy and put most of the toppings on four different flavors. Oops!
 
I am so lucky my church family gets my strange obsession because one of my favorite leaders Jeannie took me to Yogurt Kingdom for the first time.
Meet my partner in crime when it comes to fro yo.
The coolest part about Yogurt Kingdom is the giant mural on the back wall. The owner's famous artist son painted this mind blowing picture of a yogurt kingdom. The fun part is there a couple hidden messages, animals, and names that represent the family.
This was my favorite part; Taylor and I found me in frog form. A blonde frog wearing a princess crown while reading "yogurt fitness" in the yogurt kingdom would be me if I were a animal.
Second, I've fallen in love with Yogurt Ranch.
I'll be completely honest, Yogurt Ranch is hands down the best tasting yogurt I've ever had. The family owned business is special because they treat and produce their yogurt differently and unlikely any other place I've ever gone too. Even though there is only six flavors at the moment they are well worth it. Their yogurt hits the spot. The toppings offered take the cake and I've had the best experiences with employees and owners. Their healthier yogurt is cheap for this budget girl as well


The best part about Yogurt Ranch is it's name. Every time I've brought up how much I love this place, whoever I'm talking with is repulsed by the name. On the other hand, I love it. The whole place is decorated with an western theme and they even have an horse that fro yo eaters of all ages can ride on. It's fro yo and fun mixed into one.









Check out these fabulous frozen yogurt places and any others that I find here in Arizona.

1 comment:

  1. I am such a fan of frozen yoghurt as well, and all the cute and yummy (and sometimes sinful) toppings that comes with it. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

09 10