04 November 2012

Life Lately: according to Instagram

04 November 2012
I've been learning a lot about friendship, a lot about myself, and a lot about God lately. In the tangledness of my messy and joyful life is an outrageous amount of selfless love from others. There has been countless moment this past month where  I'm overwhelmed with the relationships that fill and bless my life. While I was in Kansas or at my birthday dinner, I could look around and ask myself, "why don't I let go of more in my life and give it to God?" A year ago I was stuck in one of the hardest seasons yet. When I was finally ready to let go of my hometown, my ex-boyfriend, my unhealthy relationships God did the unimaginable by giving me people and places that fills my heart and make me whole again. This past weekend that truth became even more real to me when I had friends that drove all night with me or be willing to wait with me for hours in the midst of a difficult situation. Life lately has made it very really how much love is within my life. For that, I am most thankful.
1. Drove all night just to get to Kansas. 2. My best friends 3. A very special moment when I got to go back to camp for the first time. 4. Downtown Kansas City coffee time with my best friend from camp. 5. Birthday dinner at Linger in downtown Denver. 6. I'm almost positive the Broncos won for my birthday. 7. Birthday bike ride through the city. 8. My best friend from high school came to Colorado for my birthday weekend. 9. After the long drive and sleeping in my car, I finally made it to the hot air balloon festival. 10. Snow is coming!   

1 comment:

09 10