21 November 2012

Fly away with me

21 November 2012
At any chance, I love finding adventures. Back in September, I was researching fun things to do in Colorado when I came across the 24th annul hot air balloon festival in Rocky Ford. When the weekend finally came, I convinced my roommates and friends to take the drive, three hours south of our home, to watch hot air balloons take off at sunrise. The time was set to leave at three in the morning when my roommate suggested we leave in the middle of the night. So at midnight we took the pilgrimage to Rocky Ford. After a deer attack and sleeping in my car, sunrise finally came. It was an incredible morning watching the process of how hot air balloons take off. The festival was filled with meeting new people, observing balloons getting set up, and filming. It was one of my favorite adventures. Enjoy the video I made!  


HAB
from Melanie Fenwick on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10