07 November 2012

Birthday Dinner

07 November 2012
For my 20th birthday dinner, I wanted to take a risk. Instead of going to a restaurant were I would know the menu like the back of my hand, I decided to try a place I've only heard about. In downtown, there is a eatery called Linger that's a rooftop restaurant overlooking Denver. When I took this risk when making a reservation, I didn't expect what we experience. The place had very dim lighting with loud music playing from a DJ overlooking the whole dining room. While servers worked the employees danced around the kitchen. The lively atmosphere was a bonus to its international menu. Between the sesame BBQ tacos and sweet potato fries, it was one of the best meals I've ever had. Along with great food, I have some of the greatest friends with me. Overall, it was one of the most wonderful birthdays I've experienced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10