21 March 2011

Spring into a new season

21 March 2011
Can you smell it? Can you feel it? I can. The blossoms are in full bloom and the temperatures are raising. It's spring time! Finally, after months of long pants and warm jackets I can whip out my sun dresses and sandals. What is even better than 90 degree weather is knowing you're wearing a dress proudly. Not only do I love wearing strapless dresses but this dress was a deal. I got it Anthro for only 30$ on a gift card while it was originally 145$. Getting down to it, I got it for free and I wear it feeling rewarded. This spring season I'll be forcing more on fun, cute pieces like these while yellow has also sprung into my wardrobe. I am very excited to enjoy each day of the beautiful sun as it's one of my lasts in Arizona.




Outfit Breakdown: Dress-Anthro Shoes-Payless Necklace-Forever 21

1 comment:

09 10