13 February 2012

The little touches

13 February 2012
It's the small touches that stand out the most in parties. With that, I made sure my Valentine's party this year had plenty of little additions. I believe this year tea party was one of my best. 
Here are a few examples:
 Just a few of the romantic movie quotes used for the game
 My DIY Valentine's bookmarks for each of the girls
 All the Valentines bags I customized for each guest
 My sweet chalk menu board from Target. 
 The table placement is key. Pinterest was a big inspiration for my DIY banner and puff balls. 
 "How I love thee, let me count the ways." I had each girl write about they love about God on a doillie and clothespin it to a string of lights. 
 My dessert table had featured an giant clothespin with a picture of all the girls in our building attached and small tea cups with heart shaped confetti inside.
 All it took to make my photo booth was to hang wrapping paper, fun pops, and my camera on a tri-pod.
I've been obsessed with pinwheels this season and these pink ones really topped off the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10