05 June 2011

Light Bright

05 June 2011
I once heard that a person can subconsciously dress to their mood. Such as, if a fashionista is down and out darker shades become more of a focal point and vis viva for happier moods. So when I was shopping this week I noticed that I kept leading towards brighter colors. I was picking out items with shades of pinks and corals. This helped me realized that I am really happy. Lately, life has been so great that at random times I have been catching myself smiling for no reason. This joyful mood has transferred over to my style and with that I've found that brighter colors are important in my daily life.
Of course, a cup of fro yo= a very happy Melanie
Outfit breakdown: dress, top, braclets-Forever 21 flower and shoes- H&M bag- Target

1 comment:

  1. First picture: What a poser... GO READ SOME HP, YOU MUGGLE!

    ReplyDelete

09 10