19 June 2011

Home sweet home

19 June 2011
After a long day of traveling, I am finally home from Mexico. It was seriously one of my favorite trips. The whole week was wonderful and relaxing to the point where I had the time of my life. Most of my time spend there was filled with sight seeing, driving around, shopping and lots of eating. Trust me, I never wanted to leave the food. It is beyond amazing and I was a very spoiled girl. I got to try all these new types of dishes and if Mexican food wasn't my favorite before it is now. However, beans with every meal is no joke. I had so much fun meeting all new people, "trying" to speak the language, and meeting all of Zac's family. I am so glad that I finally had an good experience in Mexico because I would love to go back. Nevertheless, it's good to be home.
I found Mexican frozen yogurt everywhere. One point for Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10