25 January 2011

No more Christian, nice girl

25 January 2011
It is no surprise that I have a solid reputation as a good girl. Scratch that, I'm the good girl. I never walk across the street without looking both ways, I don't chew gum in class, and I spend my weekends knitting while going to bingo with my grandma. Okay, maybe the last part isn't true but you get the picture. If you looked up good girl on Urban dictionary there I would be. However, what most people don't know is that I'm actually hardcore. I lean up against walls, sometimes don't floss every night, and in the third grade I made a girl cry cause I told her outfit wasn't cute. Still, I'm not as bad and rough as I would like to be; luckily, in fashion, I can play around with black and leather so for one day I won't look as nice as everyone thinks I am.






Outfit breakdown: Leather jacket- LC collection I heart Ronson top- Jcpenny I heart Ronson shorts- Jcpenny Tights- Walmart Shoes- Steve Madden

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh so hard. And guurrll??? Paleese... you look so hardcore/hott in these pics. I need to to a "opposite" photot shoot like this in my nightgown. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You are so funny and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

09 10