18 January 2011

California Girls, they're unforgettable

18 January 2011
Katy Perry speaks the truth. Over the weekend I visited a college in Costa Mesa with my parents. This meant I put on my best So Cal outfit, grabbed my sunglasses, and headed towards the sun shine. It was so beautiful and 80 degrees which made me actually want to go to California for college. Even though, Vanguard university is amazing I am more confused then ever on where I want to start the next chapter of my life. No matter, I got my naked juice(my favorite)and my awesome yellow sunglasses in hand when I took the campus tour.




Outfit breakdown: Grey v-neck:forever 21 Blue cardigan: Target I heart Ronson skirt: thrift store Shoes: Payless Necklace: Tiffanys Sunglasses: Rainbow-I got them for one a dollar, can you say score?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10