03 January 2013

New Years Motto

03 January 2013
At the beginning of 2012, instead of making several resolutions, I just made a motto for the year. My motto was "What will you do today that will make you proud in a year?" This saying came about in December 2012 when I tried on a dress at Anthropologie that didn't fit right. However, I was in love with the dress.Some time later, I kept this motto in mind when I started running this past year. It rang in my ear when I was either too tired or too lazy to go the extra mile. It stayed in my head when I didn't want to lift another weight.Now, it has all paid off a year later when that dress fit perfectly. A year later I am proud I pushed myself beyond limits. Now in 2013 and my first half marathon coming up, I'm keeping my motto while looking forward to what this year will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10