08 January 2013

Arizona Lovin'

08 January 2013
I'm heading back to Colorado soon for another semester at school. I've honestly enjoyed being in Arizona the past three weeks. I've enjoyed hikes and warm weather. I've enjoyed old friends and old hang outs. For the first time in a while, I've truly enjoyed Arizona. This break from my life in Denver has energized me for what's ahead. As of right now, I'm looking into my options of more travel soon. This means I won't be going to Arizona this summer. However, I've enjoyed spending casual days in Mesa like this one featured below. There is nothing better than wearing my new sweater from Anthropologie and Arizona charm necklace in one of my favorite places.
Thanks to one of my favorite people for being of the best photographers I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10