04 January 2013

Desert Hiking

04 January 2013

My friends and I went for a sunrise hike by the local lake a couple days ago. I really enjoy hiking and wish I could be better at it. Nevertheless, the trail was really beautiful. Even though nothing can beat the Rocky Mountains, I've truly missed the Arizona desert. One aspect that Arizona has that Colorado doesn't is that it is never too cold to hike. I've been really spoiled to be able to wear short every single day during my break.  Everyday in AZ is cool and sunny- the perfect hiking weather! "He who creates the mountains forms the wind, and reveals His thoughts to man; He who turns dawn to darkness, and treads the high places of the earth- the Lord God Almighty is His name." Amos 4:13

Hike from
Melanie Fenwick
on Vimeo.

2 comments:

09 10