10 October 2012

Life Lately: According to Instagram

10 October 2012
Life lately has been very busy to say the least. I keep telling myself if I make through the month of October it will be a miracle. I started out the month at Colorado Fashion Week while balancing school and hosting events for my ministry. Currently, I'm in California for a convention and the day after I get back I will be heading to Kansas. I will end the month with my best friend from high school for my 20th birthday weekend. Again, if I make I through this month it will be a miracle. 
 1. A great moment with some great friends. 2. Driving to the Head and the Heart concert. 3. Colorado Fashion Week night four. 4. CFW night three. 5. Breakfast with my favorite seventh graders. 6. A night out with my roommates. 7. A reminder I found at my ministry. 8. The rare moment I get to retreat and rest at my quiet spot on campus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10