29 October 2012

Colorado Fashion Week

29 October 2012
At the beginning of the month, I got the incredible opportunity to attend Colorado Fashion Week. Each night was full of Denver's top emerging designers. I was blown away by all the talent that walked down the runway. On night three, my two best friends and I got to see collections from Sam Martucci and Carlos Melendez. Martucci featured her new line Breakeless which is a collection full of edge. Melendez, a new talent on the Denver fashion scene, revealed his line of modern gowns. It was a night to remember. There is no feeling like sitting front row at a runway show as well. 
On night four of CFW, my posse of blonde friends joined me at the JW Marriott for another round of runway shows. My favorite designer of the whole week was featured this night. Her collection was breathtaking and I loved getting the opportunity to meet her. Nyndia Diligent has such a beautiful ready to wear line that's full of elegant and modern lace pieces. A big thank you goes out to my friend and fellow fashion blogger Rachel at Denver Dress up for all that she did for CFW and allowing me to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10