20 March 2012

The reckoning

20 March 2012
Last Monday night, my friends and I went to Denver for one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I've always been a fan of Needtobreathe but my undying love for Ben Rector has never been a secret. So back in early March when I found out both there coming in April, my best friend and I bought our tickets immediately.  It was hands down one of the most incredible experiences of my life. My group and I were lucky enough to be so close to the stage we could touch it. My two best friends and I would fight over who the band was looking at because we constantly made eye contact with them.   When Ben Rector performed, I almost started crying. Yes, I'm that girl. However, Needtobreathe rocked my world. Their new album, "The Reckoning" is now constantly replying in my car, my apartment, and my head. The best part of the whole night  had to be when I got to meet Ben Rector. He signed my ticket and I couldn't stop shaking. The whole experience will be a memory I will constantly replay in my head forever. 
It's hard to tell but this is when Bo smiled at me 
Ben Rector + Needtobreathe = the best moment so far 
Mackenzy had some good luck as well when she caught Needtobreathe's guitar pick
My life is now complete
This city never gets old 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10