18 March 2012

Mexican food March

18 March 2012
Out of the several aspects of my hometown that I miss the most is the food. If I were to make a list of what I missed it would look like this: 1. my dog...duh, 2. constant warmth, and 3. Mexican food. Yes, friends and family are vital but I miss good Mexican food so much I'm drooling while typing this post. I love Colorado-it's my new home but if I don't find a good burrito soon, I might start setting things on fire. With this passionate love for chimichangas and others alike, my best friend and I have set out to find this yummy food. First stop was El Gallito which we knew would be excellent since the restaurant was located on Arizona street. Score! However, my best friend, not use to places like this, said if she got food poisoning I would be in trouble. Luckily, we didn't and we enjoyed the closest home cooked Mexican meal I've had in a while. Forget March Madness, I officially renaming the month Mexican food March. Bring on the tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10