05 March 2012

Free Pass

05 March 2012
One of the several aspects of being a college student is that I am constantly limited on money. For instance, at dinner the other night, I had a graham cracker. For this reason, my friends and I take every opportunity to take part in something free. Last week, my friend Laurel and I went to the Denver Science Museum for the afternoon and a group of us visited the Denver Art Museum on Saturday for their once a month free day. Taking these costless chances makes for new learning experience and lasting memories. Plus, spending time in downtown Denver has been one of my new hobbies. Check out the free day across the country. 
I heart Denver

1 comment:

  1. "for instance, at dinner last night i had a graham cracker" <golden. story of my life as well!

    ReplyDelete

09 10