27 August 2011

For sale

27 August 2011
Once the girls in my apartment building found out that I write a fashion blog I get invited to go shopping all the time. This is problematic for me since I am low on money and very willing to spend grocery money on a new dress. With that, I was shopping with my RA's the other day when they took me to TJ Maxx. Usually, I just shop at the mall but I never truly realized the deals at stores like this. When I discovered this sweater to be only ten dollars I had to get it. Weird enough, I paired my sale item with other pieces I've bought for super cheap. It's easy to be stylish and affordable college girl.
Outfit breakdown: pants- Target shirt- TJ Maxx bracelet&ring- Forever 21 watch- Charming Charlies shoes- Walmart bracelet- Tiffany&Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10