17 August 2011

A few of my favorite things

17 August 2011
Fresh squeezed lemonade
Cute homemade aprons
Experiencing what I like to call magic pants. These pants were all on sale and different sizes. But they all fix me perfectly!
Finding time to repaint most of my nails.
Getting awesome phone calls from close friends. Caleb for sure made my day yesterday. I am so proud of the man of God he has become.
Skype dates with my two best friends. They remind me of one of my favorite quotes..
"Life doesn't always turn out like your fantasy that's why you need real friendships to get you through it all"

At the moment, I'm on the road and making my way to Colorado. It's insane to think I'll be there in a couple hours. Looking at the overstuffed SUV, it seems impossible to unload. However, I've already had some new CCU friends offer to help me. No worries, I'm a college girl now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10