29 September 2012

Life Lately: according to Instagram

29 September 2012
Life lately has been calm yet busy. While working for two ministries and going to school full time, sleep is rare. In the midst of the constant going and going, I've found peace in the unexpected. This past weekend, my two best friends came to visit in Colorado where we got to go see one of my favorite bands, The Head and the Heart. I rejoice in the fact that I'm making some of my favorite memories every day.

 1. What my desk looks like while doing ministry. 2. Wednesday girls night: we dance around awkwardly and watch Here Come Honey Boo Boo. 3. The first night my best friends came, we got burgers at our favorite place in downtown Denver. 4. Favorite breakfast place in Denver with the three. 5. My seventh graders and I built a fort. They're pretty cool. 6. The first time I've had the house to myself without my six roommates and what do I do? Eat left over Mexican food and watch the new episode of The Office for the third time. 7. One of my favorite hikes with one of my favorite people. 8. Fall leaves are here. It's beautiful in CO lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10