30 January 2012

Party like it's your first birthday

30 January 2012
I was lucky enough to visit my sisters in New Jersey over my break from school. The main reason I spend the weekend on the East coast was for my niece's first birthday. Let me begin by stating, my sister went all out for this party. My twin nieces were a miracle in our family so my sister did not waste the opportunity of their first birthday to just eat cake at the house. The party, hosted by one of the best restaurants in Ocean City, was ladybug themed with a face painter, professionally made cake, and 65+ guests. If this insane first birthday party taught me anything it was that life should be celebrated at all times. Even though, I'm back at school and the stress is piling on, I want to celebrate life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10