25 September 2011

How to make chicken noodle soup and fruit pie

25 September 2011
After hours of coughing and endless tissue runs, I'll admit I am sick. It's actually really diffcult for me to say this because I have a hard time being sick. I am just so busy that I don't have the energy it takes to get better. With that, I try changing some aspects of my life to help get over the illness. For instance, instead of going to the caf for every meal I cook. Some of the other girls were sick earlier this month so I looked up quick, feel good recipes. I love my newly famous homemade chicken noodle soup and my recently discovered fruit pie dishes that is just what the doctor ordered. It's the small choices that make me feel so much better. If only I can get to bed before two in the morning then maybe I would get over this nasty cold.








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10